Skip to content
New features and bug fixes
in the current release
- New stroboscopic tuning indicator (see user manual)
- The EPT now speaks French (thanks to Xavier Monnin, France)
- Overpull algorithm implemented (see user manual)
- The EPT now speaks Chinese (thanks to Zhou Ying, Shanghai)
- The EPT now speaks Russian (thanks to Andreas Frick)
- Chinese translation of the manual added
- The latency of the synthesizer has been improved.
- We removed a bug concerning the level control in presence of overdriven input signals.
- We found a potential bug that may have caused mysterious crashes during recording of high notes.
- We implemented a pitch-raise algorithm (see user manual)
- The EPT now speaks Korean (thanks to Jaegon Um).
- The synthesizer, which consumed too much computational power on mobile devices, has been restructured. Now you can play several keys at the same time even on small mobile devices.
- Following the suggestions by the users, we implemented a graphics tool and an export function for data analysis.
- Automatic update notification implemented